Volunteering in Pittsburgh Public Schools
英超联赛竞猜投注 www.lizexiyuan.com Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Pittsburgh Public Schools (PPS)! We appreciate the added support our many dedicated volunteers provide to our schools and students.
Volunteering for the First Time at PPS?
In accordance with the State law, the District has adopted a Volunteer Clearance Policy. These requirements are in effect for all volunteers.Prior to volunteering in a school or on a school trip, a volunteer must complete and submit the following to their child’s school:
- In-Take Form for volunteers
- PA State Criminal History Report (obtained online; cost: FREE)
- Child Abuse Certification (obtained online; cost: FREE)
- The FBI Criminal History Report (fingerprinting required – FBI report apply online https://uenroll.identogo.com; Service Code 1KG6Y3; Cost: $21.35 paid at the fingerprinting site) You can also apply via phone at 1-844-321-2101.
- A signed PA Resident Form AND Waiver Request can be submitted in lieu of this report if you have lived in PA for 10 consecutive years
- When visiting the fingerprinting site, valid ID must be presented. Acceptable forms of ID include, but are not limited to, Valid Driver’s License, Military ID, Passport or US Visa.
* There may be a fee if you have requested free clearances within 5 years.
- A TB test is also required to volunteer in PreK classrooms
** Ensure you request clearances through the PA Department of Education (PDE).
Already a volunteer at PPS?If a parent or community member was cleared for volunteering prior to the 2014-2015 school year; they must submit their FBI Criminal History Report or PA Resident form and Waiver Request to your school or the Title Programs Office in order to be eligible to volunteer.
Have questions?If you have questions, please see your school’s secretary or FACE coordinator. They can help you determine if you have all of the appropriate documentation to volunteer. Additionally, please refer to this flyer for more information.